Images are for illustration purposes only
Filament for 3D printers (K8200).
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a copolymer which is made of styrene, acryl and butadiene.
It is impact resistant and tough.
- ABS is a light but tough, impact-resistant polymer
- type: ABS
- diameter: 3 mm (1/8")
- package: reel
- colour: white
- density: 1.01 g/cm³ (@ 21.5 °C) / 0.036 lb/in³ (@ 70.7 °F)
- print temperature: 220-245 °C / 428-473 °F
- impact strength: 16 kJ/m² / 7.6 ft-lb/in²
- weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lb
- length: 140-145 m
- dimensions (reel): Ø 20 x 7 cm / Ø 8" x 2.8"
Specifications, Price and Stock Availability may change without notice